Over the last few weeks I have found myself reflecting on a lot of things. My brain appears to enjoy the mix of daily yoga (credit to Yoga Camp with Yoga with Adrien), turning 30 in a few weeks and The House of Lotz celebrating its 1st Birthday 2 weeks ago. It’s decided that it’s time to get in order, take stock, and share a note of Thanks as it goes.
So….lets get to the big thing…..
I wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to all of you who have visited The House of Lotz in the last year. I really hope you have enjoyed your time in my little internet home.
I have really tried to make you all feel warm, comforted and truly at home when you visit. So I would like to thank you all for your kind words, and al the cups of tea and coffee we have shared.
Don’t worry, I am not going anywhere!! I just wanted to let you all know that I really appreciate you all and I hope there are more tea parties in our future xXx
Whilst I was thinking about what to do to celebrate this anniversary it suddenly dawned on me….we have spent the last year together, and you don’t really know much about me…..the Lotz behind The House of Lotz……so…..so you can get to know a little bit more about me I thought I would do the ver popular YouTube tag “50 Facts About Me”.
In typical Lotz fashion, i have made some tweaks to make it my own…..so here is a fact about for each week The House of Lotz has been open for guests.
Here are 54 facts about me:
1) I went to private school my entire school career.
2) I’m dyslexic
3) Because of number 2, I write in green pen 90% of the time.
4) My favourite snack is popcorn
5) Bad coffee is one of my pet peeves in life
6) I am an only child
7) I am a black belt in Judo, but I no longer practice
8) I played the Cello for 10 years and I miss it greatly
9) Tinsel gives me the creeps
10) I love narwals!
11) I call everyone Lovely or Hun
12) I can’t stand chipped nails!
13) My favourite thing to do on a day off is to watch TV with The Boy
14) My Dad is my Hero
15) Peaches will forever remind me of Barcelona
16) Cherries and Rainstorms remind me of Rome
17) I can’t ride a bike
18) One of my best friends and i have not called each other by our real names for 10 years….Right Dudie??
19) My collection of books on French culture, food and style could rival a book shop.
20) I’m obsessed with Macaroons
21) The default song in my head is ‘Oops Upside your Head’…and I have no idea why!
22) My desk at work cold only be compared to one that Penelope Garcia would use in Criminal Minds…..fun and colourful!!
23) I suck at making packet custard
24) My nails are always painted
25) I hate the phrase “Going Forward”….ick!!
26) I still call my Dad “Daddy” or “ Dadums”
27) I have to be bribed to go to the options….even though I wear glasses
28) I have 6 tattoos at the moment. 4 of which my Dad came with me to get.
29) It bugs me when people say “Did your tattoos hurt?” of course they hurt!! They are not liked on by puppies people!!
30) I’m right handed
31) I am still searching for the perfect white t-shirt
32) I was in therapy in March this year for about 6 months, and I feel that it has given me a better view on life and made me stronger.
33) When I was at university, some friends of mine and i grilled some mistletoe, just to see what would happen…..it did not end well!!
34) I love Christmas…..a lot!!
35) My stationary is colour co-ordinated
36) I wrote all of these fact out in pen before i typed that up….I do that with most of my blog posts
37) I have motivation signs on my desk. one of which says “Be Nice or Go Away”
38) I am slightly addicted to Plants vs Zombies
39) I find colouring really rests my mind
40) I like to take long baths on a Sunday to clear my head for the week to come
41) I never call my Step Mum by that title…she is my Mama and she is AMAZING!!
42) Squirrels and Bunnies are my favourite animals
43) I am super fussy when it comes to notebooks. They must have plain pages. no lines or grids….it makes finding one super difficult!
44) My dissertation was about Garlic
45) I still have my A-Level Scientific Calculator and i use it daily!
46) I think of my Girl Friends as the Sister I never had
47) I am a massive Red Dwarf fan and have seen every episode 20 times
48) My Mum and I have a running joke about paintings titled “Mother and Child”
49) The little things in life bring me more joy than any grand gesture
50) These facts have been really hard and have taken me 3 days to write
51) My laptop, phone, iPad and car all have names
52) Autumn is my favourite time of year
53) Center Parcs will always be my favourite place to go on holiday….I start counting down 3 months before we go
54) I love country music
So…now that you know a little bit more about me….what are some interesting facts about you guys??
Hope you all have a lovely weekend xXx Spend some time with you and enjoy xXx hugs and love xXx